Saturday, December 6, 2008

Git repository for blog code

To maintain the code I post on my blog I've joined github a service that provides, amoung other services, free social code hosting. From their homepage

Not only is Git the new hotness, it's a fast, efficient, distributed version control system ideal for the collaborative development of software. GitHub is the easiest (and prettiest) way to participate in that collaboration [...]

You can find my repositories at https://github.com/cheind. I've already added some code along with tests to the ruby-snippets repository. You can also find the repository links under the 'Links' section located in the blogs sidebar.

I will directly link from blogs to relevant source if appropriate in repositories if adequate.

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment